Vai al contenuto

Scania Study

ValhallaMotorsport

Messaggi raccomandati

H.i ther,

Want to start studying and getting acquainted with truck files. Has collected a small collection of both DAF, MAN, Volvo and Scania. Coincidentally, the choice fell on Scania this time. Oh I've always been weak for big diesel engines. Engines with a lot, a lot of torque. This is actually a study for self-interest and that I have an education in larger vehicles. Has worked with repairs of construction machinery before and worked a lot on Mercedes, Volvo and Catepillar engines that were in these. But have not studied the ECU maps in these, as this is not typical field work that I worked with. So far I see that most maps I have of Scania I manage to place on a model and engine power, but some can be very difficult to get in place. Maybe I need some support to get some of these placed so that I get as much info as possible in WinOLS. Is it possible to get calibration files for EMS S6 / 7/8? So far I have only found mappacks. So if you know a little about these maps, feel free to give me a sound. Always appreciates getting to know new people and learning from others. Should I choose a map from 2000-2005 and upload it here so that if someone wants to add something, they can.

I use Google Translate so you know that some of the bad translation may not have to be from me. ;-)

Thanks

ValhallaMotorsport_(Scania_380_(Original)_-_2008765).zip

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti